A gift for your favorite math, science, or STEM wiz!
PI SYMBOL EARRING STUDS FEATURES
- Sterling Silver 925
- 6mm brilliant Pi Symbol design
- e-coated for tarnish resistance
- Arrives boxed so they’re ready to gift!
- minimalist dainty post earrings
- Quality Guarantee
- Pi is defined as the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
- Pi, or in symbol form, π, seems simple enough to understand. However, it’s an “irrational number,” meaning its exact value is inherently unknowable.
- This little symbol is also the sixteenth letter of the Greek alphabet. Visit Piday.org to learn more (I am not affiliated with the site).
GIFT WRAPPING AVAILABLE
- Navy Earring Gift Box Included with every order.
- Custom Wrapping is also available upon request.
– In addition to the free gift box,
1. seasonal gift wrap
2. a personal note in a handwritten card.
- Ships within 1 day of purchase
- Eco-friendly packaging
– Our shipping envelope is reusable.
Above all, fully recyclable.